Wednesday 6 June 2018

A Mother's Message to Her Son Before She Leaves Him Forever by Kiran Goel, Student, Class 11(Medical) MGN Urban Estate Phase 2 School, Jalandhar


A Mother's Message to Her Son Before She Leaves Him Forever

A wait prolongs my dear
Let's welcome let's welcome it with a new dear
Don't feel alone my heart is with you anyway
Whatever words you hid just say
I am gonna be away too long a day
I know paler would the sunlight get
Less darker would be the night over our head
For some time now you will open your arms for me
But nothing like me would you see
Don't this hearten yourself my dear
Just hug your own self then and you feel near
I love you tiniest parts
My life longs for your smile every second
But for now you won't feel my palm when you extend your hand
It's just a little long lovely lifeless lonely wait
Just have faith I promise I won't be late
Let your soul be strengthened by my memories
You wont find me in celebrities
I will always be inside your heart so feel
Keep your hand on your chest
Close your eyes and speak my name when you need
Remember my son,
Stars change places every night,
BUT HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MOON DEEP?


       











2 comments:

  1. Buy Metal Online | Technografx 12 - TITanium Art
    metal online. All titanium bracelet our online models 2018 ford ecosport titanium include the latest edition, new editions, titanium nitride gun coating and nipple piercing jewelry titanium other westcott scissors titanium digital artwork,

    ReplyDelete